Friday, May 2, 2014

A Sneak Peek.....

I promised a little sneak peek of a new stamp set earlier this week, so here is the first card I made with my new Work Of Art stamp set that I received at the 2014 Catalog Premiere:


I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this new set!  I used Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Daffodil Delight ink for the background.  I stamped the images onto our Watercolor Paper, then blended the colors with an AquaPainter.  Once it dried, I stamped the sentiment with Black StazOn ink, then stamped the heart with VersaMark and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder.

A little Metallic Baker's Twine wrapped around and tied in a bow adds a little sparkle, and I layered the Watercolor Paper onto Daffodil Delight, then used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to the front of the Crisp Cantaloupe card.  A quick and easy card!

Happy Stamping,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment