Monday, March 30, 2015

I LOVE the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack

How gorgeous is this?


This is the close-up of one of the cards we made yesterday at my Sale-A-Bration Open House.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack, one of the items you can get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration.  But, you have to hurry -- Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow, March 31, 2015!  

Here is a shot of the card front:


Lots of Sale-A-Bration products were used for this card!  In addition to the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack, we used the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper and the Simply Wonderful Stamp Set.  

Here is the inside of the card:



I used Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, and Basic Gray as my color scheme.  Remember, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Baked Brown Sugar are the 2013-2015 In Colors and will retire at the end of May.  I STRONGLY suggest you get your orders in for card stock, ink pads, ink refills, and twine in these colors as soon as possible!  I have seen it happen every year -- the products in the retiring In Colors sell out well before May 31!

Off to the dentist today -- I will add the supply list to this post when I get home with my sparkly teeth!  LOL

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment