Sunday, April 12, 2015

Butterfly Basics Card


I am in love with the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Butterfly Thinlits!  I know it has been very hard to wait for the thinlits and bundles to arrive at the Stampin' Up! home office in Riverton, Utah.  But, I have good news......

I am happy to announce that the Butterfly Thinlits are due to Stampin' Up! this week, and they will be available to order very soon!  And, I am even more excited to announce a special from Stampin' Up!  Many of you have been patiently waiting for these thinlits to be available once again, and your patience will be rewarded!  



The Butterfly Thinlits will be available at 15% off -- just $21.20! And, if you purchase one of the Butterfly Bundles (the thinlits and the Butterfly Basics stamp set) at the already discounted price of 15% off, you get to select one of three items exclusive to Sale-A-Bration (while supplies last!):  


  • Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (138633)
  • Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (138634)
  • Irresistably Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (138635)

You can order the Butterfly Bundle with either a Wood Mount, Clear Mount, or Photopolymer stamp set.  I have a waiting list with several names on it now -- please let me know if you would like to add your name to my waiting list.  As soon as the catalog numbers are switched back on (hopefully this week!), I will be placing orders for my customers who have been waiting oh so patiently for these wonderful products.  

So, one of the cards we made today in my stamping class featured the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Butterfly Thinlits!  I also used some of my new Hello Honey 5/8" Quilted Cotton Ribbon and the Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim.  Here is a closer view of this gorgeous ribbon and lace along with a beautiful butterfly in Blackberry Bliss:



Here are the supplies I used for this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy Stamping,

1 comment: