Thursday, January 28, 2016

Be My Valentine

Here is the last card from January's Just Cards Class:  All You Need Is Love.





I just LOVE the new Bloomin' Love Photopolymer Bundle!  I saw a little sneak peak of the fabulous heart thinlit in a Periscope broadcast by Stampin' Up! and I knew I just had to have it!  I could not wait until I got this bundle in my hot little hands, and I have been creating with it ever since.  

I like that it is versatile -- it is NOT just for Valentine's Day.  I am busy working on some cards that use this set for other occasions, and I will share them with you soon.  I also like how the artwork in this stamp set coordinates with the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack.  



Here is a close-up of the flowers attached to the heart:


I stamped the solid flower stamp with Blushing Bride ink onto Whisper White card stock, then stamped the outline flower stamp with Rose Red ink right over top.  It is easy-peasy to line these images up because the stamps and the thinlits have little "pointers" on them so you can line them up like a pro!

I attached the Rose Red heart to the Whisper White square with our 2-Way Glue Pen, then attached the flowers to the heart with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I finished the flowers with our Basic Pearls for a romantic look.

The Whisper White layer was attached to a Rose Red layer, then the whole thing was attached to the Blushing Bride card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The Be Mine banner was attached to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals, as well.  

Here are the supplies I used for this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


And, here is a video from Stampin' Up!



Happy Stamping,








No comments:

Post a Comment