Sunday, July 24, 2016

A Special Wedding Card for a Special Couple

Yesterday, we attended the wedding of my daughter's friend. I can hardly believe that one of her classmates from kindergarten is now married. (I am feeling old! LOL) So, I wanted to make a special card wedding card for her and her husband.  



This card was so easy to make with our 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (#141408, $22.00). I chose the Peekaboo Peach sheet with the words as my background. Here is a closer look:



I used the Better Together (#141736, $37.00) clear mount stamp set for this card.  
This stamp set has greetings for a variety of cards, and is a must-have in your craft room! Here is the inside of the card:



I hope you like this card and it inspires you to create something today!  

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment