Sunday, October 3, 2010

Special Starter Kit Offer


Hello! I attended the Stampin' Up! Regional Meeting at the Baltimore Convention Center yesterday! I learned LOTS of new stamping techniques, and I can't wait to try them out. Plus -- since I attended the Regional Meeting, I can offer you a special offer on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. From now until October 17th, if you join my team, you will receive a brand new, not-yet-released stamp set called "Eat Chocolate." This stamp set will be featured in the next Mini Catalog. PLUS, you will receive the incredible Stampin' Tote, a $39.95 value! But, you must join by October 17th. The Starter Kit is $175 and contains products that total $310! I like to call the Starter Kit the "I Want It All Kit!" You are under no obligation to sell anything, and you can keep all of the contents of the Starter Kit. However, the opportunity is there to be an active Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or to buy your Stampin' Up! products at a discount. I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 6 1/2 years ago, and I can honestly say I LOVE what I do. I have met so many wonderful people through my Stampin' Up! business, and they have become my friends. If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit my Stampin' Up! website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment