Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog Premiere Was a Blast!

I was with a few hundred of my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Monday night at the New Catalog Premiere at Arundel Mills Mall.  You could feel the excitement in the air -- we were so excited to get our very own copy of the new catalog AND a brand new stamp set at the end of the evening!

The Premiere was held in Long Beach, California and simulcast to movie theaters across the country. Shelli Gardner, Co-Founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!, welcomed all 7,600 of us nationwide in her opening statements and showed us some awesome projects made with new stamps, paper, and ink. Bonnie Thurber, Shannon West, Carrie Cudney, Donna Griffith, and Brian Pilling from the home office also WOWED us with new products and beautiful projects.  My Wish List is huge and growing...  

I received a call from Cindy at Stampin' Up! a few weeks ago asking if I would like to be a Helper at this event and I was thrilled!  I had a blast helping people sign in, giving out Prize Patrol prizes, and handing out the brand-spanking-new Catalog and new stamp set when the program was over.  Here are some photos from last night:

Cindy from Stampin' Up! opened all the boxes.  I was so proud of myself for not peeking!

I wonder what's inside all these boxes?  :-)

It's quiet in here now....


...Now, not so much!  We were all so excited!

Screen shot as the show began.

And, here it is!  WOOHOO!

My very own copy!  
I spent a good portion of Monday night into Tuesday morning flipping through the pages.  I taught a stamping class today, and was able to show the new catalog to the ladies.  Contact me to reserve your copy of the new catalog as soon as possible.  I cannot show any images from inside the catalog until it goes live on June 1, but I will be back soon to show you some samples I made with my brand new stamp set!  See you then!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment