Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Paper Pumpkin June Kit

I love receiving my Paper Pumpkin Kit in the mail each month, and this month's kit is one of my favorites!  In fact, I will be using pieces of this kit for a Make & Take this weekend at the Busy Bee Day Crop on Saturday.

I had fun making several pinwheels today, and I embellished them with the little crab stamp from Sea Street (you see, we LOVE steamed crabs here in Baltimore!).  I made this cute centerpiece today:






I had so much fun making this!  I just LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the color scheme of Real Read, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, and Smoky Slate.  It just says "Summer" to me!  Here are some close-ups of the pinwheels:





The Paper Pumpkin Kit contained everything I needed to make these fun pinwheels:  The photopolymer stamps (party, celebrate, and stars), Night of Navy ink spot, large silver brads and clips, baker's twine, glue dots, Whisper White banners, straws, cello bags, and pinwheels).  The only thing I added was my Real Red ink pad and the crab stamp from the Sea Street stamp set.

The Summer Banner was made with the Maritime Designer Series Paper and Real Red, Night of Navy, and Whisper White card stock.  Cutting the banner pieces was easy-peasy lemon squeezy with the Banners Framelits, and I gave some texture to the Whisper White banners with the Arrows embossing folder.  I made this banner for my New Catalog Open House, and adding it to the red watering can was like icing on the cake!


Did you know you can order Paper Pumpkin as a Prepaid Subscription?  Yep -- you sure can!
You can purchase 1-, 3-, 6-, and 12-month Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions.  The total amount of the Prepaid Subscription is paid at once, and you receive an email with your redemption code.  Simply go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code to start your Paper Pumpkin subscription.  And, best of all, you can earn Hostess Dollars on Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions when you and your friends purchase it at your Stampin' Up! party.  Woohoo!

Just use the catalog numbers below for your pre-paid subscription and purchase one for a friend, too!

137858     1-month     $19.95
137859     3-month     $59.85
137860     6-month     $113.70—save $1 per month
137861   12-month     $215.40—save $2 per month

I hope you enjoyed this Summer Centerpiece using the June, 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Let me know if you have any questions about getting your Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription!

Happy Stamping,


5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the watering can :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachael! I purchased the watering can at Ikea this Spring. My original idea was to fill it with paper flowers, but I changed my mind once I saw the cute pinwheels in the June Paper Pumpkin Kit!

      Delete
  2. I love the pinwheels in the red watering can. I also love the banner and would like to make one for this summer. Did you stamp or die cut the letters? Tks NM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nelda. Thanks so much for your comment! I die cut the letters with Night of Navy and Real Red card stock. I tucked the Real Red letters behind the Night of Navy letters, showing just a bit to look like a "shadow." I attached the letters to the banners with a 2-Way Glue Pen. I hope this helps! I would love to see what you create! Just post a photo here in the comment section. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete