Saturday, September 6, 2014

Washi Tape "Hi" Card


This cute little card is quick and easy to make!  I was inspired by a similar card on the Stampin' Up! website, and I gave it my own twist.  Here are the supplies I used to make this card:

Stamps:
Gorgeous Grunge
Work of Art
Lots of Thanks
Ink:
Crushed Curry Marker
Real Red Marker
Pool Party Marker
Pool Party
Paper:
Crushed Curry (8 ½ x 5 ½ folded to 4 ¼ x 5 ½”)
Pool Party (2 pieces cut at 4 x 5 ¼”)
Whisper White (2 pieces cut at 3 ¾ x 5”)
Real Red (small scrap for Word Bubble framelit)
Accessories:
Word Bubbles Framelits
Little Letters Framelits
Beach House Washi Tape
Real Red 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Glue Dots


I love how you can see the Washi Tape through the letters -- such a cute idea!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment