Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pop Of Pink Wiper Card

Hello!  I don't know about you, but I just love the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper (catalog number 141648, $13.00) in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog.  The color scheme of Melon Mambo, Basic Black, and Whisper White gives you such a clean, crisp look that I love!


I created this fun wiper card this week.  What do you think?

  


Here is a close-up of the front of the card:



I used the brand-new Sweet Cupcake Photopolymer Bundle.  The framelits make cutting out these images a snap!

Sweet Cupcake Photopolymer Bundle
Catalog number 142232, $43.00

I love the sparkle that our Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush pen gives the cupcake.  I was able to get 3 different shades of Melon Mambo by stamping off the solid image twice before stamping on the card.  I stamped the first detailed image off once before stamping on the card.  And then, I stamped the final detail image in full-strength Melon Mambo.  I think the Wink of Stella looks like clear sanding sugar, don't you?

I planned this project for a stamping party this weekend.  
Unfortunately, I developed pink eye (I promise it was NOT from the Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper -- LOL!).  So, I had to postpone this event, but I cannot wait to teach this project!

I hope you enjoyed this card.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment