Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hi, Mummy!

A chill is in the air, the leaves are starting to change color, and pumpkins are decorating our porches.  It must be getting close to Halloween!  

Here is a card I made recently:


I love the cute patterns in the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper!  And, I chose two of those patterns to use on this card.  

And, the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper pairs perfectly with it!  I used the new Layering Squares Framelits Dies to cut the scalloped square layer.  

I used the mummy stamp from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set.  


This cute stamp set also coordinates with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, so you can punch out them out and add them to your Halloween candy bags and other fun projects!  

I stamped the spider webs in the corners with the image from the Sweet Home stamp set.  I added a little glimmer to the spider webs with our Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.  Here is a close up of the glittery spider webs:


Here is the inside of the card:


I used the Spooky Fun stamp set for the inside greeting and spider webs.  

I will be sending these cards to my younger nieces and nephews for Halloween this year.  I hope they enjoy them!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment