Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Friends 24-7

Hello! Well, don't fall off you chair -- I am actually posting less than 24 hours from my last post! If it weren't the first day of summer, I would tell you to get the snow shovel ready for a blizzard! This is one of the cards we made at my Bon Voyage Party last week. I am so sad to see Friends 24-7 retire. It has been one of my favorites, and I will keep it on my shelf long after it retires next week. I love the color combination of Whisper White, Baja Breeze, and Chocolate Chip. I also used two stamps from the All Holidays stamp set: the "for you" on the front panel, and "My Dear Kind & Wonderful Friend" for the inside of the card. This card is a Gate-fold card, one of my favorite types of cards. You can still order both of these stamp sets online -- just click the round button next to this post and you will be connected to my demonstrator business website. Scroll to the bottom of my page, and click on Shop Now. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another Bon Voyage creation! Happy 1st day of Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment