Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pennant Parade Christmas!

I know it is 90+ degrees outside, but I just had to make a Christmas card with the new Pennant Parade stamp set. I just love it! I used Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, and Real Red for this card. The flower pot and stem were inked with Real Red and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers, then stamped onto the Whisper White cardstock. The tree stamp was inked with Wild Wasabi, and the star was inked with Daffodil Delight. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the tree with our 2-Way Glue pen for a fun touch! I stamped "merry" once in Real Red and once in Wild Wasabi, then punched them out with our Jewelry Tag punch. I attached them with glue dots right below the Real Red 1/4 " Grosgrain Ribbon bow. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the tree and framing layers to the card front. Come back tomorrow for another post using new stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment