Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Hostess Benefits Program!

Stampin' Up! has announced a new Hostess Benefits Program!  There are still exclusive, Hostess-Only items.  The difference is that hostesses earn "Hostess Dollars" based on the total merchandise sales from their party.  Hostesses can choose to spend their "Hostess Dollars" on the Hostess-Only items OR regular catalog merchandise OR a combination of both!  WooHoo!  Each Hostess-Only item has a "price" assigned to it.  This is the amount of Hostess Dollars needed for that item. Another exciting feature of this new program is the 50% off benefit for parties of $400 or more!  If you have a $400 party, you not only earn $65 in Hostess Dollars, but you can also select one item for 50% off!  Perfect for ordering those higher-priced stamp sets, the Big Shot machine, or My Digital Studio! 
I am booking parties now for the summer!  Contact me to book your date, and let me show you how I spoil my hostesses!  You will receive the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog for FREE and receive a special hostess gift at your party.  You invite your friends and I bring all of the supplies for the Make & Takes.  What could be easier?  Call or email me today to book your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment