Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Convention 2012 was AMAZING!

Hello!  I attended my first ever Stampin' Up! Convention, and I had a blast!  The classes were fabulous and I learned SO many new things -- I just can't wait to share them with you!  One thing I learned is that I need to post consistently to my blog.  That is a no brainer for most, but it hit me like a 2x4 across the ol' noggin!  So, I will now be scheduling regular blog posts throughout the week, and I hope you like what you see!  Please feel free to leave feedback -- I would love to hear what you like and what you don't like.

I just loved the theme of this year's convention, "I Am..."  If you have not had a chance, please check out the lip dub video from Stampin' Up!  I guarantee you will be humming this tune before long!  I will be back tomorrow with some of the fabulous Make & Takes -- they are gorgeous!


Happy Stamping!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment