Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Convention 2012 Make & Take

Here is one of the fabulous Make & Takes from Stampin' Up! Convention 2012:


I am assembling my Make & Takes now that I am home.  It was easier to pack them flat for the flight home, so I am getting to re-live all the excitement of Convention this week as I assemble my Make & Takes. 

Of course, my suitcase was over the 50 lb limit!  So, I had to do some creative re-packing from my checked bag to my carry-on bag on the floor of the airport.  I finally got the weight down on my checked bag, but the carry-on was bulging at the seams!  As it turned out, the flight was full.  So, the airline offered free luggage check for any carry-ons.  You know I took advantage of that offer!

Stop back tomorrow for a look at ALL of the goodies I got from Convention!  No wonder my suitcase was heavy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment