Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Wreath Class

Hello!  Well, we are finally enjoying some nice, cool weather with low humidity.  I LOVE it!  Now, I am in no hurry for Winter to get here, but I really love Fall.

My class this weekend was a little bit of a stretch for me -- a Fall Wreath using lots of Sizzix products from Stampin' Up!  I have had this idea rolling around in my old brain for a while.  This project was not hard, just a little time-consuming.  Take a look and let me know what you think:




Here's what you need to make this project:

Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (We used Comfort Cafe and Orchard Harvest.  You can get 2 wreaths from 1 pack of Designer Series Paper.  This sample is done with Comfort Cafe.)
Coordinating card stock for leaves
Various embossing folders (Woodgrain, Perfect Polka Dots, Square Lattice, Houndstooth, Fancy Fan)
Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die
Autumn Accents Bigz Die
Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies
Perfect Pennant Bigz Die
Antique Brads
Naturals Designer Buttons
Linen Thread
Hot Glue Gun
Silicone Craft Sheet
Wooden wreath form (I got mine at the local "M" craft store. Stampin' Up! does not carry them.)
 
I had 3 brave souls who were willing to give it a try.  Thanks, ladies!  I had a great time creating with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment