Friday, September 7, 2012

Moving Forward makes cute cards!

Hello!  I wanted to share with you the cards I made for my customers who purchased the August Stamp of the Month, Moving Forward.  This set is just so stinkin' cute, it is hard not to smile when you see the images. 


I found this color combination on my Stampin' Up! Color Coach.  I love how it turned out!  Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Elegant Eggplant with Whisper White will be one of my "go-to" color schemes from now on.


This card was inspired by a Mojo Monday sketch from the end of August.  I just love how it came together with another color combination from the Color Coach:  Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, and Island Indigo.


As soon as I saw this blimp, I thought of my sister!  When she was young, she wanted to be a "blimp-driver."  Do you like those clouds?  They were made with the Cupcake Builder punch!  The "icing" portion of the punch can also be used as a scoop of ice cream.  And, you can use the Pennant Builder punch for an ice cream cone.  I love how our punches can be used for so many different types of punch art.
 
Wouldn't you love to get 3 hand-stamped creations each month?  Order my Stamp of the Month, and you get 3 hand-stamped items along with your stamp set.  You can use these items right away or save them for inspiration.  The Stamp of the Month for September is A Fitting Occasion.  Please see my post from September 4, 2012 for all the details!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment