Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Well, hello!

Hi, friends!  I am sorry I have been MIA in blogland this past week.  All is well -- just busy, busy, busy. 

I participated in a Crop to benefit Oncology Support Services at Greater Baltimore Medical Center on Saturday.  It was a fun day of crafting and some well-deserved "me" time for the ladies who attended.  I offered a Make & Take featuring the chalkboard technique (see my post from January 13 for directions).  I met so many wonderful women, including a few Stampin' Up! demonstrators (Hi, Ann!).  Here are a few photos from the event:




I have also been organizing my stamping supplies.  And, I found some really old stuff -- embarrassing make and takes from many years ago, old catalogs, and even some old products that have not seen the light of day for a long time!  (smile)  Let's just say that I have plenty of material from my early years as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator that I can share with my "Best of" 25th Anniversary posts in the months to come.

I will be stamping tomorrow, so come back soon for some new projects.  See you then!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment