WOW -- I am so excited for this news from Stampin' Up! Here is the info, directly from Stampin' Up!:
|We've searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.|
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis, and will be packaged in a cello bag with an insert. The first set is available now! You can order the Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set with catalog number 132956 for $13.95. This stamp set includes 57 pieces! WOW! I will be giving these babies a test drive, and I will let you know what I think. They sound interesting to me.....how about you?