Monday, March 25, 2013

Stampin' Up! Fabric Frenzy


I just love Stampin' Up!'s beautiful fabric!  My friend, Karen, is an excellent seamstress and she has made two handbags for me using the yummy fabric from Stampin' Up!  I use one as my purse all the time, so I can certainly say that it wears well.  I am not at all easy on handbags and I have been using the same one for a year and a half.  I can wash it and put it in the dryer and it comes out looking great!

I also use Stampin' Up! fabric on cards and home decor items.  So, even if you are sewing-challenged (like me!) you can still use this beautiful fabric.  Our Big Shot machine and dies are the perfect way to get lots of great shapes, too. 

NOW is the time to get our fabric for 50% off!  All items are limited quantity at the discounted price and the discount will be removed once the limit is reached. So shop early!  Here is a video from Stampin' Up! showcasing the many uses of our fabric.  Enjoy!   

 
 You can order directly on my website http://nancyamato.stampinup.net.  Just click on the Shop Now button! 

No comments:

Post a Comment