Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sharing the love.....

I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!  One of the best parts of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is being able to share what I love doing with others.  I made these mini Valentine's Day cards for patients at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center Sandra and Malcolm Berman Cancer Institute.  I hope these little "love notes" made them smile and brightened their day!


Once again, I pulled the colors directly from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Pack.  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, and Whisper White look so clean and crisp together. 

I used Real Red ink and Whisper White card stock to stamp the scalloped heart from the Hearts A Flutter stamp set, then cut it out with the Hearts A Flutter Framelits.  I used the "love you" stamp from the Hostess set called Express Yourself to stamp a greeting in the center of the heart.  The inside of the card had a layer of Whisper White card stock with "Happy Valentine's Day" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set stamped in Real Red ink.  I popped up the heart on the front with some Stampin' Dimensionals.

I am also so excited to be participating as a vendor next week at a Crop that will benefit Oncology Support Services at Greater Baltimore Medical Center.  I am looking forward to a fun day of creativity! 

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment