Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp set

This new set is so stinkin' cute!


I will be finalizing an order on Friday, so let me know if you want me to add your order to it.  This set is $13.95, and your shipping will only be $1.40 if I add it in with my order.  (If you ordered it alone, the shipping & handling would be $6.95)  So, for $16.27 (shipping and tax included) you can get this great little set in your hot little hands!  Local folks can pick it up from me, and I can send it to long-distance customers.  Contact me for more information.

Each person ordering this set will also receive a cute, hand-stamped card using this set to give you some inspiration.  So, don't delay -- I have a feeling this set will sell out like others have done in the past.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment