Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Today is National Scrapbooking Day, and I hope you spent the day creating some pages or taking photos of fun events that you will scrapbook soon!  I am expecting my shipment of new Project Life by Stampin' Up! products early next week, and I cannot wait to play!

I have been at the beach with my family, and I have LOTS of photos to scrap.  My new Project Life products will make it quick and easy to preserve these memories.  In a nutshell, it's all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.

I'll be the first to admit, I am usually intimidated by the 12 x 12" format -- it is just SO much room to fill compared to a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" greeting card size.  That's what I love about Project Life -- the page protectors have pockets you fill with either photos or cards, and all of the cards and accessories are created with coordination in mind.  Just gather your photos and your Project Life kits and you can preserve your memories quickly and easily!

Here are the Project Life goodies I will be using later this week:

Project Life Photo Pocket Pages Variety Pack
Catalog #135294  $6.95
12 pages, 2 each of 6 designs
Acid and Lignin Free

Project Life Everyday Adventure Card Collection
Catalog #135298  $15.95
100 Double-sided cards come in 3 sizes:
4x6", 4x4", and 3x4"


Project Life Everyday Adventure Accessories Pack
Catalog #135301  $9.95
Includes:
4 3” x 4” specialty laser-cut cards
4 Alphabet/number cardstock sticker sheets
4 element cardstock sticker sheets
1 acetate accents sheet
8 wood accents
2 epoxy stickers
4 arrow paperclips
1 roll washi tape (5 yards)

Project Life Corner Punch
Catalog #135346  $7.95

Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies
Catalog #135707  $24.95

Project Life Day to Day Photopolymer Stamp Set
Catalog #135785  $25.95


Project Life Point & Click Photopolymer Stamp Set
Catalog #135787  $15.95
Project Life Journaling Pens
Catalog #135304  $4.95

I will show you what I create later this week.  I cannot wait until my goodies arrive!  If you are interested in ordering Project Life products, you can shop online 24/7 at http://nancyamato.stampinup.net.

Happy Stamping,
  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment