Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October Stamp Club Projects

I wanted to share the projects we made last week at Stamp Club.  My Stamp Club ladies meet once a month, and we have the best time!  It is easy to join -- simply let me know you would like to be a part of Stamp Club.  If you are local to the Baltimore area, we meet the 2nd Thursday of each month, and a $25 or more order is due to me by the 15th of the month.  I place all of the Stamp Club orders together, and the Hostess Dollars rotate among Stamp Club members.

Not local?  No problem!  You can still be a part of Stamp Club.  Just send an email to stampinnancy@gmail.com and I will send you all the details.

Here are the projects we made last week:


We used lots of Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green for these projects!  Thanks to fellow RemARKable Stamper, Jill, for her inspiration for the card.


We used the new Gift Box Punch Board and our heavy-weight Under The Tree Designer Series Paper to make a cute gift box.



This cute bag just needs some homemade cookies to make it complete!



Happy Stamping,






Here are the products we used for these projects:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment