Monday, December 1, 2014

Today is THE day!

Hello!  Today is THE day to join my team of B-More Stampers and take advantage of the December 1 Door Busters!  UPDATE:  THE BLENDABILITIES BUNDLE HAS SOLD OUT, BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF GREAT PRODUCTS STILL AVAILABLE IN THE ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA!  YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT WITH ANY CURRENT STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS.  THE OTHER TWO DOOR BUSTERS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AS OF NOON ET.


Let me explain....  The Blendabilities Bundle is part of the December 1 Door Busters.  You get 12 sets of Blendabilities (3 markers in each set in the following colors:  Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate, and Wisteria Wonder) for $100.  If you purchase them as a customer, you will pay $100 plus $10 Shipping/Handling plus tax.

Now, if you join my team, you get to pick out $125 worth of current Stampin' Up! merchandise for only $74.25.  So, you can get the Blendabilities PLUS the Momento Ink Pad PLUS 20 Notecards & Envelopes PLUS the Blended Bloom Stamp for only $74.25! And, shipping is FREE.

The choice is very clear -- Joining my team is the best way to get more value for your money. Spending less and getting more sounds good to me, does it sound good to you?

I just had 2 ladies join my team on Sunday because they know this is a great deal. Why don't you join them?  It's easy -- just go to my website and click on Join The Fun in the upper left corner.  You can complete all of the paperwork online. But, hurry -- Door Busters are only available while supplies last.  And, the $74.25 Starter Kit is only available through December 2, 2014.

Everyone in the United States is eligible to join my team, and I welcome you to be part of a fabulous group of stampers.

Here is a video showing Stampin' Up! Blendabilities in action:



Don't delay -- join today! Questions? Contact me at stampinnancy@gmail.com.  Have a fabulous Monday!

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment