Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello, and Happy 2015! I hope you had a great holiday season with your family and friends! I took a little time off, but now I am back and ready to show you some fabulous new products from Stampin' Up!

I just adore the Project Life app.  I was able to put this little page together in minutes....How great is that?

Of course, I love using the Project Life by Stampin' Up! products for my traditional scrapbooking, but I was amazed at how quickly I could assemble this on my phone.  

I will be back tomorrow with some new samples featuring Sale-A-Bration products.  Did you know that Sale-A-Bration starts Tuesday, January 6?  YEP!  Wahoo -- You get to choose FREE Sale-A-Bration product for each $50 order (before shipping/handling and tax) that you place from January 6 - March 31, 2015.  Let me know if you need a Sale-A-Bration brochure and I will put one in the mail to you right away.  

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment