Friday, September 25, 2015

Christmas is 3 Months Away...

I was looking at my calendar today, and it hit me -- Christmas is 3 months away!  How did that happen?  (smile)

Last week, we returned from a great vacation in Maine.  I had 2 events, so I had to prep materials for the cards quickly since I did not take any stamping with me.  And, yes -- my room has exploded once again.  Oh, well!  Creative minds are seldom tidy, right?

Here are the projects my Saturday Stampers and Stamp Club Ladies made this week.  Card #1 is the "Christmas Kitty Window card."

Christmas Kitty Window card



Detail of the Dazzling Diamond "snow" on the window sheet.
The second card uses Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, and Blackberry Bliss ink to sponge a beautiful night sky.





The final card was featured in my September 10 blog post here. That penguin is just so stinkin' cute!  



I hope these cards inspire you to start thinking about your Christmas cards this year.  My goal is to actually mail them before Christmas...  

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment