Sunday, November 8, 2015

Ho! Ho! Ho! Busy, busy, busy!


I have been cutting and embossing paper like a fool lately!  It is Holiday Stamp-A-Stack time, and I have been very busy prepping for these fun events.  My customers have enjoyed making 20 cards at these events, and I have one more on the books for November 21.  I designed 5 different cards, and each person makes 4 each of the 5 designs plus envelopes.  It has been a lot of fun!

This week, I would like to share the cards with you.  Hopefully, you will find some inspiration for your holiday cards.  So, without further ado, here is the first card:



The Red Foil Sheets are paired with Silver Glimmer Paper for a beautiful, sparkly card!  It is hard to capture the sparkle with my camera, but this card is simply stunning.  Here is a close-up:



The front of the card is embossed with the Boughs & Berries Textured Impressions Embossing folder to frame the ornament. The word "merry" is cut with the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies. These dies also contain the words "peace" and "jolly."  

I used my Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies to cut the Silver Glimmer Paper solid ornament and the Red Foil detail ornament. I glued the two together and added a Silver Glimmer Paper ornament hanger (also a part of the thinlits dies) and a silver cording bow to complete the look.  Of course, I had to use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the ornament to the card front. (You know how I love to use Stampin' Dimensionals!)  

I am so lucky to have such great stamping friends!  Here are some photos from the Holiday Stamp-A-Stack sessions:





And, here is my scrap pile from making the ornaments!  LOL



Happy Stamping,





Here is a supply list for this project:  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: