Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ho, Ho Ho! Holiday Stamp-A-Stack

Hello!  I am sorry things have been a little quiet here, but it has been a busy time:  Holiday Stamp-A-Stack!  This year, my guests could choose between a 24-card option or an 18-card option.  I designed 6 different cards, and they could make either 4 or 3 of each.  What does that mean?  It means I have been cutting LOTS of cardstock.  LOL  I have a little break in the action now for Thanksgiving, so I thought I would share the cards with you. Sound good?

The first card features one of my favorite bundles in the Holiday Catalog, the Star of Light Photopolymer Bundle.  






Do you see the rhinestone jewel in the center of the sequin.  Yep!  Bling, bling!

Ooooh, sparkly!  The color scheme for this card was pulled from the Fancy Frost Sequins:  Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum, and Whisper White.  The Silver Glimmer paper star and the Rhinestone Jewels add so much sparkle to the beautiful sequins.  This is what I call my "non-traditional Christmas color scheme card."  

The Star of Light Photopolymer Bundle includes the Star of Light Photopolymer stamp set and the Starlight Thinlits Dies -- and you save 10% when you purchase them as a bundle (Catalog number 143508, $49.50).



Here are the supplies I used for this card:



Product List


Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment