Friday, January 6, 2017

Stampin' Up!'s "Lift Me Up Bundle" Is So Much Fun!

One of my new favorites in the Occasions Catalog is the "Lift Me Up Bundle."  This bundle is available in both Wood-Mount (#144711, $53.00) and Clear-Mount (#144712, $45.75).



The bundle includes the Lift Me Up stamp set and the coordinating thinlits, Up & Away.  You save 10% when you buy these two products as a bundle -- Yay!  I have been busy playing with this bundle this week, and I am excited to show you what I have made. 

I love detailed thinlits, and this idea popped in my head as soon as I saw this set.  



The hot air balloon is easy to cut out, and our die brush makes it easy-peasy to push out all of those little pieces of paper.  Each 3-D balloon was made with 4 cut outs.  Simply fold in half lengthwise, then glue together one at a time.  I used Tombow Multipurpose Glue.

I stamped the medium and small balloons with Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macarron, and Peekaboo Peach ink and cut them out using the framelits in this bundle.  The cute clouds were cut out of Whisper White thick cardstock.  I pulled this color scheme from the Carried Away Designer Series Paper, one of the items you can earn during Sale-A-Bration. 



You can get this beautiful Designer Series Paper for FREE with an order of $50 (before shipping and tax).  I have plenty of Sale-A-Bration brochures -- let me know if you would like one!

I used Tombow Multipurpose Glue to attach strips of Designer Series Paper to the outside and inside of a wooden hoop (the inside of an embroidery hoop).  Brand-new 1/8" Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon, part of the Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack, was used to make the hanger for the mobile.  

The balloons and clouds look like they are floating because I used invisible thread I got from a sewing store.  I staggered the balloons and clouds, and used glue dots and Fast Fuse to attach the clouds and stamped balloons onto the invisible thread.  

I loved making the 3-D Balloons, and I thought 3 of them together would make a great addition to a gift bag.  What do you think?



This plain, white gift bag went from "boring to soaring" (pun intended!) with the addition of some card stock, Carried Away Designer Series Paper, and a Lace Doily.  The "celebrate" image is from the Happy Celebrations Photopolymer Stamp Set (#143012, $35.00).  You can find this set in the Occasions Catalog, too.  

My final project today is a greeting card.  I used the detailed thinlit to cut a balloon-shaped hole out of the card front so I could push a balloon through the hole and attach it to the inside of the card.  





Are you wondering how I got the different colors on this balloon? It is easy-peasy with the thinlits!  There are several dies that cut the bands that you attach to the back of the balloon.  Wow -- you can decide on any color scheme you'd like!  

I hope you like these projects!  I cannot wait to show you more ideas next week.  If you would like to receive an Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure, just send your name and address to me at stampinnancy@gmail.com.  I will be happy to send them to you.  

Happy Stamping,






1 comment: