Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sale-A-Bration and the Occasions Catalog begins today!


Hello!  I hope you enjoyed your holidays, and are ready for the "most wonderful time" of the Stampin' Up! year -- Sale-a-Bration! Today also marks the beginning of the Occasions Catalog, too! Let me know if you need a copy, and I will be happy to send it to you along with a Sale-A-Bration brochure!

You can also see the products in my online store.  Just click here.

Remember, during Sale-A-Bration (January 4-March 31) you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice with each $50 order (before shipping & tax) you place.  

NOW, is the best time to join my team, too!  I like to call it the "I Want It All" Kit.  You pay just $99, and you select $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product of your choice PLUS an additional TWO FREE Stamp Sets.  Once you join my team, you enjoy a 20% discount on your Stampin' Up! merchandise.  I call that a smart shopper!

And, we could not forget our Hosts during Sale-A-Bration! When you book a party, and your party orders total $250+, you earn an extra $25 in Hostess Dollars.  WooHoo!

I am busy preparing for my Open House, and here is a sneak peek of one of my display projects.  What do you think this will be when I am finished?



Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment