Sunday, November 25, 2012

Catching up....

Hello!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  We sure did!  And, now it is time to play catch up with all things Stampin' Up! 

First of all, remember that the Online Extravaganza ends this Wednesday, November 28, so be sure to place your order at my online store http://nancyamato.stampinup.net.  The Wednesday Door Busters are fabulous! 

Get the Clear Block Bundle (Blocks A-I) for only $53.56. 





The Clear Block Storage Caddy will be available for only $13.56. 






And, the Stack & Store Caddy will be only $27.96. 


You can check out all of the fabulous deals for the Online Extravaganza on my website!  Don't miss out -- place your order soon!  I will be back tomorrow with some cards for you.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment