Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ink-redible promotion!

 
Well, Hurricane Sandy was a doozy!  I was VERY lucky to not have damage, just a big mess of leaves and sticks to clean up outside.  My basement stayed dry (yay!) and we maintained power for most of the storm.  My mom was not as lucky, so I have been clearing out her basement this week.  Motrin has been my friend for tired, sore muscles!  lol
 
Happy November!  I am happy to announce a great promotion from Stampin' Up! -- the Ink-redible Promotion.  From November 1 - December 16, hostesses will earn an entire set of ink pads in their choice of color family (Brights, Subtles, or Regals) in addition to regular hostess benefits when their party totals $450 or more (before tax & shipping).  WOW!  That is a $49.95 value in addition to regular hostess benefits -- hostess benefits for a $450 party are $65 hostess dollars AND one item at 50% off.  If you go up to $500, your hostess benefits increase to $80 hostess dollars AND two items at 50% off!  I have dates available for your party -- contact me to book your preferred date today!
 
You can also earn an entire set of ink pads in your choice of color family (Brights, Subtles, or Regals) if you join my team from November 1 - December 16th!  I would love to have you join my team!  The starter kit is only $99 and you get to choose $125 worth of any traditional or digital supplies plus a business supplies pack (valued at $65).  When you join from November 1 - December 16, you also get a set of ink pads (a $49.95 value) FREE.  WOWOW -- that makes now the best time to join Stampin' Up!  Contact me for more information!
 
   



No comments:

Post a Comment