Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stippled Blossoms makes beautiful cards


Stippled Blossoms was my Stamp of the Month for October, and here is one of the cards my Stamp of the Month members received.  I just love how easy it is to make these beautiful flowers with 2-Step Stamping and a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the white areas of the flower to give it some extra sparkle.  Pink Pirouette and Rose Red coordinate so nicely for this card! 

(I am writing and scheduling this post on Sunday night as Hurricane Sandy is approaching.  We have already lost our phone, so I am rushing to get this post done before we lose power.  I will write more when power and internet is restored -- or I make it out to a wifi hotspot after the storm passes -- lol.  I see a lot of Panera in my future this week!)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you fared well in the storm. We got really lucky this time, no power outage or anything. Hopefully you were just as lucky. By the way, I am really looking forward to meeting you next weekend.

    ReplyDelete