Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Power of a Card

My heart is heavy for the people of Newtown.  The tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary school will continue to affect the families, friends, first-responders, and community for a very long time.  I learned that the Post Office has provided an address for notes of condolence, and I wanted to share it with you, my stamping friends.  Cards can be mailed to:

Message of Condolence
PO Box 3700
Newtown, CT  06470   
 
 
I will be mailing a hand-made card tomorrow, and I encourage you to do the same.  The people of Newtown need to feel our love and support during this difficult time.  And, be sure to hug your loved ones extra tight and tell them you love them.  Life is precious.  Please keep the people of Newtown in your thoughts and prayers. 
 
Blessings to each of you.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy thanks for sharing this link. I felt helpless watching this story unfold on the news and now I can contribute something to the town. My heart breaks for each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete