Monday, August 25, 2014

Don't Miss Out!

I started as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in 2004 as a "Happy Shopper" -- I loved all of the products, and I got to purchase MORE of them since I was saving 20%! I slowly built my craft supplies and learned lots of new stamping techniques along the way. I was a Happy Shopper for about 5 years, and then I decided to hold classes and home parties. I slowly began to grow my customer base, while I still enjoyed purchasing my own stamping supplies at 20% off. Recently, I have been working to build a business with Stampin' Up!  Why am I telling you this? Because I want to share this special opportunity with you!


You have the opportunity now through August 28, 2014 to purchase the Starter Kit for only $99 (shipping is FREE!) and get $150 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise in your kit -- you get to pick the products you want in your kit.  BONUS!  You can add items from the new 2014 Holiday Catalog in your kit even though the products are not yet available to the public!  I have copies of the Holiday Catalog -- contact me for your copy.

You can choose your level of involvement:

  • Happy Shopper -- Get the discount!  Use the 20% discount on all of your purchases.  Get inspiration from the exclusive demonstrator website and Stampin' Connection.  Meet others who enjoy stamping and learn from them and the online community.
  • Happy Shopper who shares with friends/family/neighbors -- Enjoy the 20% discount and share what you love with your friends/family/neighbors.  Collect orders occasionally so you can earn even MORE free product with Hostess Dollars.
  • Happy Shopper and Business Stamper -- Earn money on your own schedule, keeping your priorities straight.  Start planning your own events (with my help!) to generate income doing what you love.  You can earn incentive trips, cash bonuses, and higher income as you work towards your goals.   
As a demonstrator, you earn a 20% commission on sales.  New demonstrators earn 30% off their first order if it is placed in the first 45 days of becoming a demonstrator.  Stay active by placing orders of $300 each quarter.  (When you join in August, you will need to place $300 in orders by the end of December, 2014.)  You also receive the demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success, and access to Stampin' Connection, the online community of Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  Plus, we have LOTS of fun getting together to stamp and share ideas.

What are you waiting for?  Joining is easy -- just go to www.nancyamato.stampinup.net and click Join The Fun.  Local or Long-Distance.....all are welcome to join my team of B-More Stampers! 

Questions?  Contact me at stampinnancy@gmail.com.  I look forward to speaking with you! 

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment