|Thanks to France Martin for her inspiration!|
Wood Mount #135347 $27.95
Clear Mount #135350 $19.95
Here’s what you need:
Whisper White/Very Vanilla card stock cut at
- 2 x 3 ¼”
- 3 x 4 ¼”
- 4 x 5 ¼” (2 pieces – 1 for the card front, and 1 for inside the card)
Colored card stock cut at
- 2 ¼ x 3 ½”
- 3 ¼ x 4 ½”
- 8 ½ x 5 ½”, folded to make a 4 ¼ x 5 ½” card
Repositionable adhesive (You can use a very small amount of regular SNAIL adhesive, too.)
Permanent adhesive of choice to assemble card
Here’s how you do it:
- Place a small amount of repositionable adhesive on the back of the smallest rectangle of Whisper White. Adhere to the next larger Whisper White rectangle, making sure there is an even border all the way around. Do the same for the medium rectangle attaching it to the largest rectangle of Whisper White.
- Stamp all over the layers of Whisper White. Be sure to stamp images along the edges of the layers. Don’t worry if the images don’t stamp perfectly along the edges – it won’t matter once we layer them onto the colored card stock layers.
- Separate the layers of Whisper White that you just stamped.
- Use a permanent adhesive to attach the smallest piece of stamped Whisper White onto the smallest layer of colored card stock. Do the same for the medium-sized layers.
- Use permanent adhesive to attach the largest layer of stamped Whisper White onto the card front. Then, attach the medium layers. Make sure to line up the stamped images as close as possible. Lastly, attach the smallest layers on top of the medium layers on the card front.
- Stamp the inside panel and envelope, if desired.