Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Basket Full Of Posies Card

Spring is here (even though it doesn't quite feel like it here in MD!), and my bulbs are starting to grow in my garden.  I cannot wait until they bloom, so I will have to settle for stamping flowers until then.  

Here is a card that I made for a recent color challenge:



This is one of the cards we will be making at my Just Cards Class: Spring Flowers in April.  The bright and cheery colors put a smile on my face!  Plus, do you see the little basket?  It is part of the Berry Basket Bigz Die.  

Here is a closer view of the flowers:



I love layering colors of ink!  I stamped the Daffodil Delight flower once at full strength, then again without re-inking the stamp.  I did the same with the Tempting Turquoise flower.  Then, I stamped smaller images on top of the lighter flowers with full-strength ink. Cutting out the flowers and leaves was easy-peasy with the Flower Fair Framelits Dies.  

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:

Price: $4.95
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

This card would also be perfect for Mother's Day, Get Well, or Thinking of You -- just use a different sentiment.  

You can order the supplies to make this card on my website.  I hope this card inspires you to stamp something today!

Happy Stamping,


1 comment: