Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cute Bunny Curvy Keepsakes Treat Boxes

Spring is almost here, and the signs are everywhere!  The daffodils are starting to grow in my garden, and the birds are chirping.  We had a snow storm last week, but I was thinking "Spring" even when this was what it looked like outside:


I was playing around with the Curvy Keepsakes Die, and decided to make a little bunny to hold treats for my nieces and nephews this Easter.  What do you think?

I can't decide whether to include the little heart-shaped
nose or not.  What do you think?
 And, of course, I had to use some little white pompoms for the tails!


I made sure I attached the ears so they would not interfere with the opening and closing of the box.  I can easily add a few chocolates or some jelly beans inside for a fun surprise.


We also made these cute little bunnies at Stamp Club this week.  Here are the supplies I used for this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

The two non-Stampin' Up! items are the googly eyes and the pompoms!  I plan to make some little chicks with the Curvy Keepsakes Thinlits Dies this week.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment