Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bunches of Butterflies

I don't know about you, but I love butterflies!  So, you can only imagine how excited I was to see the Butterflies Thinlits in the Occasions Catalog.  They are so delicate and just beautiful!

Butterflies Thinlits Dies
#137360  $24.95
Have you ever wondered what approximately 350 butterflies looks like?  Well, here it is.....


And, they all fit inside a gallon ziplock bag!  As many of you know, I have a special place in my heart for the Sandra & Malcolm Berman Cancer Institute at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Well, the theme for this year's Cancer Survivor Celebration involves butterflies.  So, I have been cutting out butterflies like a crazy woman -- LOL!  We are using different colors of card stock to coordinate with the colors representing different types of cancer. I cannot wait to see what the ladies in the Survivor Services Department do with them.  They are so talented, and I know they will make beautiful decorations!  This is the first batch I delivered last week, and I am using my Big Shot and the Butterflies Thinlits to cut even more.  I will be sure to share photos from the Survivor Celebration in June.

Off to cut some more butterflies,

No comments:

Post a Comment