Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sale-A-Bration Begins Today!


Today is the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year for stampers:  Sale-A-Bration!  Lots of wonderful benefits when you shop, host, or join my team.  

Place an order of $50 (before tax & shipping) with me and choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.  You get to choose one FREE Sale-A-Bration item for each $50 order you place now through March 31, 2016.  You can place your order online at http://nancyamato.stampinup.net or you can contact me and I will be happy to place your order for you.  


Host a Stampin' Up! Party for you and your friends and receive $25 extra Hostess Dollars when your party totals $250 or more.  It is easy to get to the $250 level -- you only need 5 people to place orders of $50 to get there, and that is easy during Sale-A-Bration. Your friends will want to receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with their order, so they will place an order of $50 or more.  I am booking parties now, and I also offer Book Parties and Facebook Parties.     





Now is the BEST time to join my team!  Do you like getting your Stampin' Up! products at a discount?  Would you like to choose $155 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99 with free shipping?  I would love to have you on my team, and now is the time to join.  Contact me for all the details.    

I have plenty of Sale-A-Bration Catalogs and Occasions Catalogs that I will be happy to send to you.  Just let me know if you need one.  Contact me at stampinnancy@gmail.com.  



Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment