Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Perfect Wedding Card

Here is the third card we made at my Just Cards Class:  All You Need Is Love.





We used Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, and Very Vanilla card stock with Blackberry Bliss ink.  Blackberry Bliss is one of my all-time favorite In Colors!  This is one of the 2014-2016 In Colors, so be sure to get it before it retires at the end of May.  In fact, I always suggest that people stock up on the retiring In Color products they want during Sale-A-Bration.  They can select a free Sale-A-Bration item for each $50 order they place (before tax and shipping).  

Here are the supplies we used for this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

And, here is a video from Stampin' Up! about the Rose Wonder Bundle:


Let me know if you are interested in ordering this wonderful bundle!  

Happy Stamping,





No comments:

Post a Comment