Friday, July 29, 2016

Rudolph, the "Foxy Friends" Reindeer

🎶 Rudoph, the red-nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And, if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows ðŸŽ¶


Hello, and welcome to the second project we made at my "Christmas In July" class. I used the Foxy Friends stamp set to create this card:


I just love this stamp set!  It lets you create so many cute critters, including Rudolph.  
Foxy Friends Stamp Set
#141549     $27.00
I bet you are wondering where I got the red rhinestone for his nose. Here is a hint:
Did you know that you can color our fabulous rhinestones and pearls with Sharpie markers?  Yep -- And, that is how Rudolph got his red nose on this card. I colored the rhinestone right on the sheet that it is packaged on, let it dry, then added it to Rudolph.


It was so easy to stamp Rudolph because the stamps in Foxy Friends are photopolymer, so you can see right through them. First, I stamped him in Sahara Sand ink, then added his legs, face, and antlers with Early Espresso ink. I added his cute, red nose right over top of the stamped nose that is part of the face stamp.  

Here is the inside of the card:


I used the Oh, What Fun stamp set for the inside of this card.

Oh, What Fun
#140386     $21.00
Here are the supplies I used to make this card:


Product List



Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment