Monday, August 1, 2016

Joy!

I recently held my "Christmas In July" class, and I have been featuring the cards we made here on my little ol' blog.  So, today's card is the third of four cards we made in this class. This card uses the brand-new stamp set Joyful Nativity.
Joyful Nativity Photopolymer Stamp Set
#141565   $17.00
And, here is the card we made:



The color scheme for this card is Very Vanilla, Garden Green, and Cherry Cobbler.  I used the This Christmas Designer Series Paper as one of the background layers for this card.  I love the traditional look of this Designer Series Paper, don't you?

This Christmas Designer Series Paper
#141628   $13.00 for 24 sheets!
The images of the angel, the holy family, and Bethlehem fit inside the letter O in the word JOY.  So, you can create many different looks with this stamp set.  I added a rhinestone to the star as an accent.  

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:

Product List
Come back soon to see the final card from this class. Have a good week!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment