Monday, August 1, 2016

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks!

It is like Christmas already today!  Stampin' Up! is sharing some of the new products in the Holiday Catalog on their YouTube channel. Of course, I want you to see all of these videos, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! (You might even want to pop some popcorn!)









 





Wow! Are you as excited about the Holiday Catalog as I am?  Yes? Well, did you know that one of the perks of being a demonstrator is the ability to pre-order product before the catalog goes live for customers?  Yes siree! I will be placing my pre-order tomorrow, and I will be playing with brand-new products very soon.  

What's that?  You want to play with new products, too?  Well, then join my B-More Stampers Team!  You get to select $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99, and shipping is free.  You can select products from the Annual Catalog or the NEW Holiday Catalog -- woohoo! And, you get a Business Supply Pack valued at $50. For more information click here.

I will be back later with the last card from my Christmas In July class.  See you then!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment