Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fabulous Bag Using Stampin' Up! Fabric!

I am so lucky to have a friend who is an excellent seamstress!  Especially, since I am "sewing-challenged."  I just love the different fabrics from Stampin' Up! and I can add them to cards and scrapbook pages, but look at what my friend made:
Is this fabulous, or what???  This bag uses the Sweet Stitches fabric.  It is reversible, washable, and just so stinkin' cute!  She designed pockets to hold our ink pads! 

There are six pockets and each one holds two ink pads, so you can easily bring a dozen ink pads with you for stamping on-the-go.  The best part is, the bag is reversible, so you can choose to have the pockets on the inside or outside of the bag.  And, the new Stampin' Up! Scoring Tool fits perfectly inside!

Thank you, Karen, for your creativity!  Your tote bags are just fabulous (and so are you!!!). 

1 comment: