Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Holiday Mini Catalog is BEAUTIFUL!

The Holiday Mini Catalog is here, and it is beautiful!  I just love everything about it, especially the new stocking die for the Sizzix Big Shot machine.  I am working on a special project that I will post tomorrow, so check back soon. 

I know I have not been very good about updating on a regular basis, so I am scheduling time in my week to work on my blog.  I have so much to learn!  Now that summer is winding down and vacation is over, I will be able to devote more time to my blog.  We had a great time in New Hampshire and Maine, and enjoyed our time at Acadia National Park.  If you have never visited Acadia, I strongly recommend it!  It is the most beautiful, serene place I know. 

My team and I are hosting a special event on Saturday, October 15th, from 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM.  Our Stamp Out Cancer event will help raise funds for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society.  If you live in the Baltimore area, and are interested in this event, please send an email to bmorestampers@gmail.com.  I will be happy to send you all the details and a registration form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment