Sunday, August 5, 2012

All About Family!

This past week was all about family.  After having 3 sessions of the Christmas In July class, it was time to enjoy some time with family and friends.  One day, my daughter and I went to Pennsylvania for a day of photography, food and fun (a little outlet shopping is always fun!).  This weekend, we celebrated my nephew's 6th birthday!  He is into superheroes in a BIG way, and I think he enjoyed his Spiderman card.  I will post a sample of the card this week.  (Yes -- I let him keep it, so I will make a sample!)

I wanted to let you know about a special promotion from Stampin' Up! for the month of August.  Join my team before August 31, and you will receive a fabulous kit that includes a tray that you can decorate for Halloween.  And, you can make inserts for other holidays, too.  Just add some Designer Series Paper, stamps, and family photos and you can create inserts for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, or any holiday.  What a great home decor item!  Contact me for more information about joining my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment