Friday, August 10, 2012

Moving Forward Stamp of the Month Info

Hello!  I just realized I forgot to give you the ordering info for the August Stamp of the Month, Moving Forward.  (duh! I must have been half asleep when I posted last night!)

Moving Forward is available in wood mount or clear mount.  The catalog number for wood mount is 126320 and the total price is $23.27.  The total price for the clear mount set is $23.27, and the catalog number is 126322.  The total cost includes shipping to me and Maryland state sales tax.  Local orders will be delivered.  Long-distance orders are welcome, and I will calculate your additional shipping cost based on your ZIP Code.

If you are interested in ordering Moving Forward, please email me at stampinnancy@gmail.com by August 15th.  Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment